Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Welcome Fellow MOBsters

Well, I finally got off the dime and requested that The Impudent Finger be added to the blogroll for the Minnesota Organization of Blogs. The Elder was kind enough to forward my email to the proper department over at Fraters Libertas, Inc. Thanks to St. Paul for his prompt action in getting me on the blog roll.

If you are visiting for the first time, welcome and thank you for taking the time. I hope you find something interesting here. One thing you will notice is that I don't do middle-finger humor. (If that's what you're looking for, adjust your Google search and try again.) I address politics, pop culture, current events and whatever else trips my trigger. I usually try to throw in a little humor when I can. Every once in awhile, I'm actually funny.